26.8.10

A Quarter of a Century

is exactly how old my husband is.

We celebrated his 25th birthday with good friends & family.






my twin, Stephanie, and me. She is in town for a few months :)


This is my niece, Skye. She is so adorable. She also attempted to eat the entire chocolate birthday cake.
Happy Birthday, Francois.
xoxo

4 comments:

Christa Elyce said...

Crappers! i hate that we couldn't make it. We wanted to be there so badly. Expect our card in the post today or tomorrow. Glad you liked Julie's pictures! I loved them!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Fran! All Scott could talk about after leaving was our EPIC game of Buzz!

Paige said...

correction...your epic game of Buzz (my computer doesn't like including all the letters I am typing).

Rue de Anna said...

You've had a birthday.
Shout hurray!
I want to sing to you today
One year older and wiser, too.
Happyyyy Birthday... to YOU!
ps. I like how I'm mysteriously hidden and/or not in these pictures. It's like I wasn't even there...
I was!!! I was there!